About Vulnerability Patch Management
Hackers and attackers are constantly devising new ways of discovering vulnerabilities and exploiting them to gain unauthorized access to sensitive data. Patch management is a process of ensuring that your systems and applications are updated and installed with the latest versions of the operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux), database and third-party applications. Since unpatched systems and applications are most prone to attacks, it is important to conduct a vulnerability patch of the system. Without the right execution of process and updates, an organization may drastically lag in critical patches addressing security and compliance needs.
Hackers and attackers are constantly devising new ways to discover vulnerabilities and exploit them to gain unauthorized access to sensitive data. Patch management is a process of ensuring that your systems and applications are updated and installed with the latest versions of the operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux), database, and third-party applications. Since unpatched systems and applications are the most vulnerable to attack, it is important to perform a system vulnerability patch. Without the proper execution of processes and updates, an organization can fall significantly behind in critical fixes that meet security and compliance needs.
Why choose us
At CDH Security, we help you
- Gather information on software versions and vulnerabilities that required a fix
- Detect vulnerabilities and prioritize updates based on risk factors
- CDHe sure the riskiest patches are corrected first to avoid attacks
- Save time and money by automating computer update programs, their auditing and troubleshooting
- Manage the update schedule in a way that does not interfere with system productivity.
Fixing vulnerabilities before they can be exploited …
- Reduced System Overload Due to Agentless Patching
- Ensures regular system and application updates
- Continuously monitor system, application and database status reports
- Immediate action against vulnerability
- Extensive tools for scanning the most remote sections of the system
- Flexibility in the correction schedule to reduce business risk 7. Reduces excessive time expenditure.
At CDH Security, we offer an effective patch management solution that aims to eliminate the hassle of manually updating critical systems. Our patch management service ensures that your applications, systems and database are installed with the latest features, security, and functionality to protect them against ransomware and malware attacks. It further mitigates the risk of data breach or unauthorized access. Our security operation will detect missing patches in your IT infrastructure, organize them according to the risk factor, and provide an efficient workflow to analyze, approve, plan and implement patches.